NEUTRALOX Umwelttechnik GmbH is a leading manufacturer for odour control systems and equipment. Most important Neutralox systems are:
- NEUTRALOX® Photoionisation for off-gas treatment and odour control
- NEUTRALOX® Corona Discharge for room air treatment
- NEUTRALOX® Additive Air for off-gas treatment
NEUTRALOX technologies are based on physical-chemical treatment methods. These treatment methods are characterized by the physical generation of oxidants, which are utilized directly or with the help of catalysts for oxidation of odour compounds and other pollutants. The high grade equipment is considerably effective and reliable. The dependency on external resources and conditions is considerably low.
NEUTRALOX works with high grade stainless steel for fabrication of equipment. The equipment is of modular build-up and delivered as pre-mounted compact units. Required footprint is small and the energy demand is considerably low.
Typical applications are :
- Sewage pump stations, lift stations, vacuum stations
- Headworks, screen buildings, influent chanels,
- Clarifiers, sand traps,
- Sludge holding tanks, thickeners,
- Sludge dryer, ATAD,
- Dewatering building
NEUTRALOX systems are also applied in industries, which – due to processing requirements- cause odour issues to the environment or neighbourhood. Examples are the chemical industry, food industry, etc.
NEUTRALOX Umwelttechnik GmbH has installed more than 400 units worldwide.